14 September 2009 - (: GLEEFUL
1 big news of the day. I'm an EARLYBIRD.=.=
Just as I'm about to start work today, I receive a call. The caller says she's from Ngee Ann Poly and I'm lucky to be an early bird for IS enrolment next semester next tuesday.
Now thinking about this call, I feel so insecure about it. What if it's a prank call. Haha. But nevertheless, I'm just going to try my luck next week back in school.
And one very dumb thing I did. I wrote down the venue that the caller give me this morning onto a piece of paper and folded into my jeans pocket. And up, I took the sheet of paper out when the restaurant is empty -> open up -> look at it for a moment -> put into my pocket -> see the dustbin -> and I just threw it in. =.=
So basically now, I have no idea where's my venue and the time for the IS earlybird registration. Isn't Felicia just Ultra clever?
I wanted to dig the dustbin for that piece of paper that I threw. But on second thoughts, I gave it up. Hopefully I can remember the venue somehow on tuesday or that person will call me back to remind me again just like BBDC did.
Work today is super slack. It's monday, so there must be monday blues that not many people came down for lunch. So basically, it's like rather empty and I was like trying to find time to read my storybook in the empty restaurant.
Work end at 4pm and just as I go to punch card, I met Old Cat and Queenie. After punching card and deciding to go home, Old Cat called and we went back up. All thanks to Eric who came down to Pasta de Waraku on his off day that we went back Pasta as customers to kajiao those who are working. XD
Now I regret not working here earlier. When the wonderful group of staff are united together, now they are like all quitting the work. Hopefully it's still going to be a wonderful working experience until next month. :]
After Queenie, Eric and I left Pasta at about 5 plus, the whole restaurant is still empty with only 2 customers and Old Cat, Small Cat and a new full timer who looks like a nerd. So on the way home, Queenie came out with this:
小猫陪老猫。
老猫教小猫抓老鼠。
老鼠怕老猫,跑掉了。
Small Cat accompany Old Cat.
Old Cat teach Small Cat catch mouse.
Mouse scared of Old Cat and ran away.
Lol. Queenie's new made poem made me laugh throughout my way home. All the funny jokes that happened at Pasta and her photos. (:
In other words, Enjoyable day. xD
I'm still waiting for someone to clear my movie list for me.. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment